Terms & Conditions
This site is published on behalf of Doncaster Council.
The views expressed in this site or sites that are linked to this site are not necessarily those of Doncaster Council and should not be regarded as an expression of policies of the Authority.
All efforts are made to maintain the accuracy of the information on this Website but Doncaster Council cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions the data may contain nor any loss or damage which may occur from the use of the information. If you find anything that causes concern please let us know.
Copyright © Doncaster Council
These pages, unless otherwise stated, are copyright protected. Reproduction of this material is forbidden without the written permission of Doncaster Council.
The law of England and Wales applies to the content of this website. Intellectual property rights in some of the material may be held by the individual authors. The Doncaster Market Retail Brand (logo) , The Doncaster Council corporate identity (logo) and the Doncaster Council coat of arms contained within the corporate identity (logo) are the subject of copyright and cannot be used in any form without the prior approval of Doncaster Council.
Any organisation or company whose corporate identity or logo appears within this website are the subject of that organisation’s or company’s copyright and cannot be used in any form without their prior approval.
Requests for permission to use our Corporate Identity should be directed to Doncaster Council’s Communications Team. Tell us how and why you wish to use our Corporate Identity. Please include your contact details: name, address, telephone number, fax number and email.
Feedback and comments
Doncaster Council welcomes your website feedback and comments through various mechanisms such as the comment box at the bottom of content pages. Your feedback and/or comments should not contain your personal information, however, if you do provide this all personal information given will be processed in line with the Data Protection Act 1998, and will only be passed on to relevant service within the Council and/or with relevant third parties where the law allows i.e. for the prevention and detection of a crime.
We consider any feedback or comments you post on this site, or send us through this site, as non-confidential. Doncaster Council will be free to use this material, your feedback and comments, and any data transmitted with them in any way it requires.
You are prohibited from posting or sending any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic material to or from this site, or any other material that would break any law.
Doncaster Council may monitor or review any areas of the site where users send or post communications, feedback, comments or other material, but Doncaster Council has no liability related to these communications, feedback, comments or materials.
Licence agreement for access to national or authority datasets
Welcome to the Doncaster Market website (“the website”), which is owned and operated on behalf of Doncaster Council’s Communications Department (“we”, “us” or “our”).
Set out below are the terms and conditions which, together with any legal notices displayed elsewhere on this website, represent all the terms and conditions on which we will provide you with access to the datasets compiled and maintained by Doncaster Council (the “Authority Datasets”) associated with the use of the Local Land and property Gazetteer and the Local Street Gazetteer. Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please cease using this website.
The terms and conditions for this licence agreement are as follows:
- The Authority datasets are associated with the use of the Local Land and property Gazetteer and the Local Street Gazetteer. Information displayed throughout the website is extracted from a copyright work owned by Doncaster Council.
- A single screen print of the results of a search of the Authority datasets is permitted for your own use.
- You may not extract or re-utilise information derived from the Authority Datasets and/or any copies of such information (whether electronic or in hard copy format) for any commercial or business purpose including but not limited to, trading, building commercial databases, reselling or redistribution of such information.
- You are not permitted to modify, adapt, arrange, alter, adjust or make any additions to any information derived from the Authority Datasets, nor are you permitted to combine such information with other mapping, data or other information, including for the avoidance of doubt, other such information derived from this Website.
- Save as permitted by paragraph 2 above, the reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, retransmission, distribution, decompilation, reverse-engineering or disassembly of any part of this Website is not permitted without our prior written consent.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information derived from the Authority Datasets is not made available, either in electronic unencrypted form or in hard copy format, to any third party that may attempt to use the map in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- You must inform us immediately if you become aware of a third party using information derived from the Authority Datasets in contravention of these terms and conditions or of any infringement of trade marks located on the Website.
- We shall have no liability to any person or organisation in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information contained on this Website.
- We take every reasonable effort to ensure that information contained on this Website is as accurate as possible. However, the services featured on this Website are provided “as is”, and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expense or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
The website Partners make every effort to virus check material made available for downloading on this site. The Partners cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from the use of downloaded material. It is suggested users recheck all downloaded materials with their own anti-virus software.
Tuesday and Friday,
9am – 4pm.
9am – 4.30pm.
Antique and bric-a-brac
market open Wednesday.
Keep up to date!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.